24.3.10

why is it that you hurt the people you love and love the people who hurt you?

So today really sucked so far. And the day isn't even almost over. SO here I go improvising some new lyrics..

You told me you loved me,
You said you'd be mine,
But you obviously can't keep a promise,
You wouldn't even try.

After all you made me do,
All you put me though,
Now you just walk away,
You won't stay even for one more day.

But we were so happy when the world wasn't there,
When we were alone you always seemed to care,
And then when the clock said time to go,
It was as if love was something you didn't even know.

I know I deserve better,
But you make me feel like I don't,
I'll always love you forever,
No matter if you won't.

How is it that you're the only one in the world
Who can break my heart so completely,
Why do I feel this inside me,
What is this insanity?

But this too shall pass,
Just as everything before,
Maybe you'll love me again,
Just as you loved me before.

But you've changed me so completely,
I don't know if it's better or worse,
But I've lost some, gained some,
I wonder if I'll ever overcome this hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment