26.3.10

I Wonder.....

I wonder what the world will be like in ten years
I wonder how many more technological advances will happen before there are no more
I wonder what Heaven is like
I wonder how hot it is in the centre of the earth
I wonder how much more stress the earth can take before it explodes under all the pressure
I wonder how long it will take before we have peace
I wonder why hatred occurs more than love
I wonder why the man I love and care so much about doesn't feel the same about me anymore
I wonder why colours exist
I wonder what the world would be like if being gay or lesbian or bi or transsexual was the norm
I wonder who decided killing people could solve problems
I wonder what was like to live with Jesus when He walked on the earth
I wonder what it would be like to be completely at peace with oneself
I wonder how long it will take for me to be truly happy
I wonder about many things, all of them without answers. And so I wonder about why wondering exists if it does not solve anything. And why are there things that cannot be resolved, or fixed, or figured out?
What do you wonder..?

No comments:

Post a Comment